Please note the following requirements for in-person classes at the centre:
- Pre-book the class/course as we host a limited number.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask during the class.
- Arrive in good time for the class as some extra details need to be checked, so your registration might take a little longer than usual.
- To avoid cross contamination please bring your own water.
- While on the premises please remain 1m with a mask from others who are not part of your household, or 2m from anyone without a mask.
- Sadly, at this time we're asking you please not to hug any of your friends or staff at the centre.
- Please do not attend the centre if you or anyone in your family has had symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days.
- Please do not attend if you've been in contact with anyone who's been self-isolating with symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days.