• Do you find it hard to ‘switch off’?
• Do you find it hard to see the wood for the trees?
• Do you find yourself so distracted at times, you can’t think straight?
Living in such a fast-paced, instantaneous world with so many external stimuli, it’s hard to imagine experiencing anything other than a distracted mind. Technology constantly takes our mind away from being with people, completing a task or just being able to relax.
In this half-day workshop, you will discover that it is possible for you to train your mind to let go of distractions and experience the true nature of the mind which is peaceful and clear. If your mind is clear you can deal with difficulties more easily and effectively.
Through guided meditations and Buddhist teaching, you will go away with:
• Greater understanding of how your mind works
• Discover where your distractions come from
• Practical methods that will allow you to relax, let go and enjoy your life.
This workshop is suitable for everyone with a wish to experience a more peaceful mind.