OPEN TO EVERYONE
Be guided in the practice of purification so we can move forward with freedom from guilt and bad habits.
Everyone is welcome to attend this short, guided retreat on the practice of purification.
Each session will consist of a short teaching and guided purification practice.
- Discover a simple, cleansing practice for the mind
- Purify your past mistakes
- Enjoy the power of mantra
Gen Lekma will explain how to deepen the power of the purification process in each session, then she will guide the meditations in each retreat session.
- The Vajrasattva purification booklet will be used in each session. You can pick one up in the shop.
- It is also useful to have a mala (prayer beads) as we will be reciting the purification mantra of Vajrasattva during the sessions.
Gen Lekma, our principal Teacher, is a very popular and experienced teacher and her clear and entertaining talks express the path of wisdom and meditation in a way that is ideally suited for people of the modern world. She is greatly cherished by her students for her warm, light and wise example.
10:00am ~ Reception & Cafe Open
10.30 – 11:30am ~ Session one
12;00 – 1:00pm ~ Session two
2.30 – 3:30pm ~ Session three