Join the community in-person at our peaceful meditation centre
Live webinar-style Zoom class available for our members
MP3 recordings are available to purchase after attending our classes
In-person meditation classes
We're pleased to welcome you to our beautiful centre for in-person meditation classes, courses and events, so you can enjoy the following benefits:
Please note: Booking is recommended for all in-person classes. Please read our Covid Safety guidelines before booking.
Live streamed classes
Simple steps for signing up
- Choose a class or course and go through the booking process. You can register for an account or checkout as a guest.
- You'll receive an email reminder 1 hour before your class, or 1 day before your course, with the link to join.
- You'll be able to access each session approx. 5 mins before the start.
- Your registration details – full name and email – are required to enter the class.
- The Zoom link will open in your browser, or in your app if you have this installed.
- If you have any problems, please contact us. We’re happy to help!
If you'd like to keep an MP3 audio recording after attending an event, please follow the steps below:
- Workshops: Select the audio recording option on the workshop booking page and pay as normal (available to purchase for 7 days after the event).
- Weekly Classes: Select the audio recording option on the class booking page and pay as normal (available to purchase for 7 days after the event). Class recordings are only available for those attending the whole course.
- Simply click the link in the email we send you to listen to the recording of the class or workshop. This will be an MP3 audio file delivered via Dropbox.