Be Kind to Yourself Beginners Course: Wednesdays
In this 3 week course, Gen Lekma will explain how to use meditation to keep your mind positive and peaceful, leaving you feeling balanced and calm.
About the course
There is so much information and confusion these days in how we should help ourselves, not harm ourselves. How to keep your life in balance, keep your relationships healthy and keep your thoughts positive and healthy.
In this short course you will learn how to keep your mind positive and discover which meditations you can practice that will keep you feeling calm, compassionate and content.
- Discover how to develop a peaceful perspective on life
- Be guided in meditations that keep you balanced & calm
- Learn how to let go of negative thoughts & feelings
IN-PERSON from 25th May
LIVE ONLINE (via Zoom webinar – no camera is needed from your side) & on demand available for 7 days
Gen Lekma is the Resident Teacher at KMC Southampton. She is a senior Buddhist nun with more than 30 years of teaching and meditation experience and has taught in England and the United States for much of this time. Her clear, profound and entertaining talks express the path of wisdom and meditation in a way that is ideally suited for people of the modern world. She is greatly cherished by her students for her warm, light, and wise example.
When is it?
25th May – 8th June
What does it cost?
- 25% discount for the whole course: £22.50
- Single classes: £10
- Or why not consider a membership which includes multiple weekly classes and discounted weekend workshops and retreats from only £30/month?
May 25th – A Peaceful Mind
June 1st – A Kind Mind
June 8th – Free Your Mind
Starting 22nd June Don’t Worry, Be Happy