What Can Meditation Do For You Introductory Public Talk
These include a guided meditation and an optional free-one-to-one chat at a later day.
About the Introductory Talks
Gen Lekma, our Resident Teacher, will explain:
- The different types of meditation and the benefits they can bring
- How simple meditations help you become happier, more compassionate & loving
- How Buddhist meditation can transform the way you see the world, enabling you to find meaning in your daily life.
- How those wishing to go deeper can discover a profound and life-changing spiritual path
You will also be able to discuss your own needs in a free-one-to-one chat with one of our experienced meditation Kadampa Teachers at your convenience.
What can meditation do for you?
There is increasing evidence that meditation has many benefits that everyone can experience.
- Lower stress and improve mental health
- Feel more relaxed
- Have greater mental focus
- Feel positively connected with others
PRE-RECORDED (currently, until September) & on demand available for 7 days
When is it?
What does it cost?