Strengthen your Meditation with the 5 Forces In Depth Course: Mondays
Guided meditations to give strength and power to your meditation practice.
About the course
If you sincerely want your meditation to become stable, strong and successful there are certain conditions you will need to gather within your mind. In this 5 week course, Gen Lekma will explain instructions and guide meditations so that you will be able to cultivate these essential inner qualities that make meditation successful.
You will discover:
- The inner qualities make meditation stable and strong
- How to develop the correct inner conditions to empower your practice
- How to overcome obstacles to successful meditation
IN PERSON from 6th September (limited capacity)
LIVE ONLINE (via Zoom webinar – no camera is needed from your side) & on demand available for 7 days
Gen Lekma is the Resident Teacher at KMC Southampton. She is a senior Buddhist nun with more than 25 years of teaching and meditation experience and she has taught in England and the United States for much of this time. Her clear, profound and entertaining talks express the path of wisdom and meditation in a way that is ideally suited for people of the modern world. She is greatly cherished by her students for her warm, light and wise example.
When is it?
6th Sept – 4th Oct 2021
What does it cost?
- 25% discount for the whole course: £45
- Single classes: £12
- Or why not consider a membership which includes multiple weekly classes and half-price weekend workshops and retreats for only £30/month?
6th Sept – Have Motivation & Energy
13th Sept – Develop a Happiness Habit
20th Sept – Create Inner Wealth
27th Sept – Remove Meditation Obstacles
4th Oct – Experience Spiritual Inspiration
What’s coming up next.. (to be confirmed)