– You will need to bring your own mask. (we have disposable ones in case a replacement is needed)
– We will be sitting on chairs and no cushions.
– You can bring a notebook, if you like taking notes to take home.
– Toilets and cleaning facilities are in place.
– Hearing loop & disabled access are in place.
– Café is closed. Many City Cafés are open nearby.
– Gift shop & Bookshop will be opened-Only contactless for payments please.
About the course
Attend in person or attend online Live-Streamed & Catch up for 7 Days.
Do you find yourself stuck in an unhealthy or unhelpful habit?
Want to learn successful ways to break the cycle?
No one wants to hold onto a bad habit, whether it is physical or mental. But breaking them can be so hard!
You will learn:
How meditation can help break bad habits
Practical steps to make healthy changes
In this workshop, you will learn the 6 causes of bad habits, whatever they may be. By understanding in detail these causes, you will have the ability to prevent the continuation of them. You will learn ways to protect yourself from repeating negative actions, giving you the confidence and freedom to create and maintain the healthy habits that you really want.