- Live-Streamed plus Video & Audio Recordings Meditation Classes for people living in Hampshire, Wiltshire, Isle of Wight, Dorset & West Sussex.
- Live-streaming via Zoom (highly secured & easy to view). We also use Vimeo for video recorded events. MP3 Audio recordings for all classes to purchase.
- Available for 7 days after live-streaming, so you catch up later. Sometimes are made available for longer.
- Registration is advised at least 10min before the class so you can troubleshoot any technical issue on your devices.
- Audio recordings can be purchased after the class/event.
(*) if you live somewhere else, you can find your local Kadampa Centre on https://kadampa.org/centres-modern-buddhism
SIMPLE STEPS TO SIGN UP FOR AN ONLINE/LIVESTREAM CLASS
To join a Live-Streamed Meditation Class/Course at KMC Southampton, please follow the steps below:
1 – Book a Class/Course and you will get registered automatically – you’ll reserve a confirmation email by us.
2 – Download the Free App ‘Zoom Cloud App’ (live-streaming platform) – You only need to download it once in your device.
3 – You will get an email reminder 1 hour before a Class and 1 day+ 1 hour before a Course, with the link to join in. Your registration details, full name and email are required to enter the class.
4 – Make sure you log in your Zoom App / Note that ‘Sign-in your zoom account’ is a requirement for your personal Zoom App to function.
5 – Aprox. 10 min before the class you will be able to enter the class.
6 – If you have any problems, please contact us (email@example.com). We’re happy to assist you!
Many thanks and enjoy the session!