Introduction to Foundation Programme | Thurs 24th September, 7-9pm (Online & In-Person)
LIVE STREAMED & IN-PERSON (please pre-book – limited places)
- Do you want to deepen your understanding of meditation?
- Are you curious to know more about Buddhism?
Join us for this Introduction to a special In-Depth Study Programme, where you will have the opportunity to find out and choose if this is the next level for you.
Everyone is welcome to attend. Free for Members.
Gen Lekma will illustrate how this Study Programme of Kadampa Buddhism will help you to deepen your experience of meditation by explaining Buddhist wisdom, which we may find difficult to understand when we try to do it on our own. You will have the opportunity to see how the programme runs and a chance to ask questions, so you can make an informed choice.
By joining this study programme, you will:
- Improve your meditation through regular practice
- Explore one of the Buddhist books in depth and understand how to apply the wisdom to daily life
- Experience profound personal transformation
- Share your experience with like-minded people and make new friends
Each class includes guided meditation, teaching and discussion time, enabling students to develop their daily practice and support each other to become skilful meditation practitioners.
The actual Foundation Study Programme will be start on Thursday 24th September 7-9pm and the book will be ‘Joyful Path of Good Fortune’.
Gen Lekma will teach these classes using her experience and insight to help explain how to integrate these classical meditations into a daily practice.
You will be able to try it out with 2 Tasters after this Introduction.