Teacher: Gen Lekma
Using meditation to transform our behavior is one of the great benefits of Buddhist meditation. Everyone can practice meditation and see great results in their life.
In this sequence of meditations, you will discover how to use empathy and compassion to make life feel so much better and more meaningful. There is no situation that has the power to disturb you if you know how to protect your mind from negative views. The meditations taught here will explain how you can see any situation from a perspective that is helpful, not harmful, for yourself and others.
Learn how to :
- Believe in yourself and your potential
- Not be afraid of difficult or challenging situations
- Find solutions, not problems
- Become the person you want to be
7th Dec ~ Letting Go Unhappy Thoughts
14th Dec ~ Good Connections, Good Feeling
Requirements for In-person Classes at the Centre
- Pre-book the class/course as we host a limited number.
- Everyone to wear a mask during the class.
- Arrive in good time for the class as some extra details need to be checked, so your registration might take a little longer than usual.
- To increase safety levels we will measure everyone’s temperature on entry.
- To avoid cross contamination please bring your own water.
- Card payments only for the time being.
- While on the premises please remain 1m + with a mask from others who are not part of your household or 2m from anyone without a mask.
- Sadly at this time we are asking you please not to hug any of your friends or staff at the Centre.
- Please do not attend the Centre if you or anyone in your family has had symptoms of covid 19 within the last 14 days.
- Please do not attend if you have been in contact with anyone who is self isolating with symptoms of covid 19 within the last 14 days.