- Are you prone to overthinking?
- Do you find you can’t switch off?
It’s easy to get caught up in the cycle overthinking, especially in the middle of the night! The problem is that you may believe that all that thinking will solve whatever problem you are dwelling on. Sadly it often just makes matters worse, clouds the issue and causes more stress and anxiety.
In this extremely helpful day workshop, Gen Lekma will explain the reasons why we get caught up in this unproductive, unhealthy mental habit and what can be done to stop it.
Using Buddhist wisdom and guided meditation, you will be able to:
- Identify your own unhelpful thinking patterns
- Learn practical methods to redirect your thinking to more beneficial thoughts
- Take away skills you can apply life that keep your mind peaceful and happy.
This workshop is ideal for anyone dealing with stress or anxiety, or who has a tendency towards overthinking, regardless of previous meditation experience.
10:00 – 11:00am – Session 1
12 – 1:00pm – Session 2