Please note: All courses are suitable for beginners unless otherwise stated.
Live streamed classes
- Available for people living in Hampshire, Wiltshire, Isle of Wight, Dorset & West Sussex. You're welcome to book if under normal circumstances you would have travelled to attend. (If not, you can find your local Kadampa Centre here.)
- You won’t need a webcam as we use Zoom Webinar for our classes, so only the teacher is seen on screen. You'll be able to ask questions via audio or by typing in the Q&A box.
- Registration is advised at least 10 mins before the class so you can troubleshoot any technical issues on your device.
- All classes are available on demand for 7 days after the live streaming, so you can catch up later.
- Online teachings are intended only for those who have registered and should not be shared.
- Audio recordings can also be purchased of all classes & workshops - see How To Book.
- Memberships are available to save money.
- When signing up for memberships please note that we request a 3 month minimum subscription, as this benefits the centre, although you can cancel at any time.
- Your membership will automatically renew each month on the due date.
- If you wish to cancel it is your responsibility to login to your account to do this.
- Any advance booking for an event made whilst a member will only be valid if your membership is active when the event takes place.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
By booking for events on our website you agree to the cancellation and refund policy below. Please note that your booking is binding.
Cancellation for weekly meditation classes
If you cancel your booking more than 24 hours before the start of the class we can either transfer the value of the booking to another class or refund you in full. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the class we regret that we cannot issue transfers or refunds.
Cancellation for courses, retreats and events held at the centre
If you cancel your booking more than 48 hours prior to the start of the course or event, we can either transfer the full value of the booking to an alternative course/event/person or we can refund the course fee minus a 20% administration fee. If you cancel less than 48 hours before the event begins we regret that we cannot issue refunds or transfer notes.
In the event of cancellation due to bereavement or other exceptional circumstances, please detail these in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
If for any reason the event does not take place, a full refund will be issued.
Cancellation for retreats not held at the centre
If you cancel your retreat booking more than 6 weeks before the start of the retreat we will refund you the full value of the booking minus a 25% administration fee.
If you cancel your booking less than 6 weeks before the start of the retreat we regret that we cannot issue a refund unless we are able to re-sell your booking, in which case we will retain a 25% administration fee.
Full payment of any outstanding balance is required 6 weeks before the retreat start date.